|Shipping and Returns
|Order Processing & Shipping Policies
DISCOUNTED SHIPPING on orders of $1,500 or more on qualified products!
On all items that display the 'Orange Truck' logo and are $1,500 or more.
Simply look for the logo to enjoy discounted shipping on all items throughout the store if the minimum of $1,500 is met. If the items in your order qualify for 'Free Shipping', your order ships FREE! However, if any of the items within your shopping cart are not designated with the 'Green Truck' logo, then the entire order will be calculated for shipping charges.
Order sub-total minimum for placement and processing is $35.00.
Availability can vary depending upon seasonal spikes and high demand items. If we should run out of inventory for a particular product, our customer support staff will contact you via phone and email within 1 business day of order placement to offer an alternate product or solution to resolve the out of stock issue.
Order processing time is 1-2 business days after your order is placed.Orders are processed according to supplier availability and are shipped out as quickly as possible. Please remember there is still transit time after the 2 day order processing time for your product to arrive. Our goal is for your product to arrive within 7-10 business days after order placement. We do not guarantee orders to arrive in a specific time frame. At this time we do NOT accept requests for express shipping. This includes overnight, 2 day, and 3 day requests. For all orders that are time sensitive, please call us at (855) 845-2935 to confirm availability of your desired items. Please note that we do not guarantee any delivery by a specific date.
Your items will ship via ground service on FedEx, UPS, or Common Carrier. Foodservice Firesale reserves the right to ship your items the most effective way possible to ensure they arrive to you in quality condition. We do not accept request for preferred carriers. At this time we cannot accept requests for 3rd Party Freight Billing.
All orders under 150 lbs. will ship via ground service on FedEx or UPS. All orders over 150 lbs. could ship via common carrier truck or via a preferred carrier service of Foodservice Firesale. Our customer support team will contact you if this shipping method is chosen.
For orders that include backordered items, one of our customer support team members will contact you for your preference to modify or continue with your purchase before your order is processed for shipping.
For orders that include special order items, one of our customer support team members will contact you for further instruction before processing. Once a special order item is approved for purchasing, there are no cancellations, modifications, or returns allowed.
To Cancel or Modify an order please contact us immediately via phone at (855) 845-2935! If an order is already processing we cannot guarantee the order will be canceled or items modified; however, we will do our best to accommodate your request. If we are unable to cancel an order please see our return procedures.
|How do I return my product?
||It's easy to return products, but before deciding to do so, please read our Return Policy in full.
We have several methods for you to return your items.
1. Contact customer service at (855) 845-2935 x 1 and request a return authorization from our support staff.
2. In the footer of the website, click Contact Us and fill out the form with your return information in the message field. One of our support staff will contact you to arrange details of the return.
3. Ship your package back to our warehouse at 4037 Highway 5; Douglasville, GA 30135. Please remember to receive an authorization first before doing this. If an authorization is not received, this could delay receipt of your credit for the merchandise.
||In order to make the return process as smooth as possible for all parties involved please follow the general guidelines listed below. Please contact customer service first to discuss and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization at (855) 845-2935 x 1.
Please remember before you accept any shipment and sign any receipt paperwork from FedEx, UPS, or Common Carrier, that you have inspected your shipment and items for damage or missing product. Any noticeable damage or discrepancies upon delivery should be notated with the delivering service in order to file a claim and receive a credit.
- All return request must be made within 10 days of receipt of the item
- Not all items will qualify for returns. Approval of return requests is at the sole discretion of Foodservice Firesale.
- A standard restocking fee of 30% will be applied to all customer choice returns. This may be modified at the discretion of Foodservice Firesale depending on reorder status, and product availability.
- The buyer must reach a return agreement with Foodservice Firesale. There is no guarantee that a credit will be made for an unauthorized return.
- Merchandise must be returned complete with original packaging, accessories and instructions, and wrapped securely to protect from damage during return shipping.
- Refused and returned goods will be inspected to assess condition and resell ability before credits will be issued.
- All fees will be deducted before a credit or refund is issued.
- Returns received due to customer errors will be assessed standard restocking fees.
- Online call tags must be used within 15 days of being issued by customer support
- We cannot accept returned merchandise without a return authorization number. Please contact customer service first to obtain one via Phone (855) 845-2935 x 1 or email at email@example.com.
- Clearly mark your return paperwork or shipping label with your Return Authorization number. DO NOT write on the box itself. This could cause a deduction in your credit. Ship the product back to the address provided by your customer service representative.
- You can request that Foodservice Firesale schedule to have your product picked up for you. Please remember that the return freight charge may be deducted from your credit due depending on the reason for the return.
- Credits for returned merchandise will be issued within 3 business days upon receipt of receiving the products back at Foodservice Firesale's warehouse.
Returns and exchanges are not accepted for the following items:
- Any food items including, but not limited to: beverages, sauces, crackers, and perishable/consumable goods.
- Partial cases of opened product (unless it has been damaged in processing or is defective)
- Items not in their original condition and packaging are not returnable
|When will my order ship?
||Please see each individual item page for more information on the availability of each item. Also, after placing your order, you may click the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site to track the status of your order. You will receive a shipment confirmation when your order has shipped and tracking information within 24-48 hours of shipment.